Once your project moves from siting and permitting into construction, you still have to satisfy a gamut of federal, state and local environmental regulations. POWER’s team of environmental monitors can help you comply with all applicable environmental regulations and mitigation measures through construction and into post-construction monitoring.
We help clients meet regulatory standards, avoid costly delays and support safety (with a performance record that outpaces industry standards). We have a track record of success in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, power generation, electric transmission, transportation and mining.
POWER’s roster of experts includes biological, cultural resource, paleontological, tribal, air quality and water quality monitors. Armed with tools like POWER360®, our GIS-based platform designed to record and share project information in real-time, our team delivers a comprehensive set of services.
Construction Monitoring and Compliance Inspection Services
- Worker environmental training programs
- Daily construction compliance monitoring
- Environmental document management
- Environmental compliance checklists
- Liaison for federal, state and local regulatory staff
- Environmental compliance reports
- Variance requests
- Compliance program management
- Environmental compliance inspection (including third party compliance inspection contractor for federal agencies)
- Construction compliance inspection (for electric transmission projects)